We review products so you don't have to.

Letter to dispute a phone or broadband bill

Using our letter, you can call your service provider and file a complaint if you’re dissatisfied with a phone or broadband bill. Address: [Yours] Address: [Company name] [Date:] Greetings, Mr. or Ms. According to contract number: [project name]. I’m voicing my displeasure since I’ve been overcharged for my [cellular phone/broadband] bill. This issue was brought […]

© Designed by DJMiMi