If you’re unhappy with a phone or broadband bill and wish to dispute it, use our letter to contact your provider and make a complaint.
Download letter

docx (13 KB)

[Your address]

[Company address]


Dear Sir or Madam

Ref: [contract number]

I am complaining because I have been charged an incorrect amount for my [mobile phone/ broadband] bill.

When I first learned of this problem, I contacted [name of person, date of the call] at your company.

But I am unhappy with the resolution offered because [add your reasons here].

I enclose a copy of my bill highlighting the charges I dispute.

Please can you send me a revised bill and explain why I have been charged extra in this way?

If we haven’t agreed a resolution before the eight weeks have lapsed on 2022, I will take my complaint to a telecommunications ombudsman.


[Your signature]

[Type or print your name]

Download letter

docx (13 KB)